1 Irma Way, Butler, WA 6036
$379,000 to $399,000
Spacious Renovated Family Home
Welcome to this newly updated, light and bright 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home that’s nestled in the heart of Butler in a quiet location. Close to Thurleigh Park, Butler Community Centre with a skate park and cricket nets, an easy drive to Butler Primary and East Butler Primary Schools and local shops and restaurants. Just 500m to bus transport routes, within 1km of Butler Train Station and an easy drive to the beach, this location is perfect!
The heart of this home is centred around the spacious open plan family living overlooking the kitchen and dining areas. A renovated contemporary white kitchen with stone benchtops, a double fridge recess, ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and stainless steel cooking appliances, including a gas cooktop, electric oven and rangehood, make this perfect for family entertaining.
The main features include:
* Separate formal lounge to the front of the home
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and renovated ensuite
* 3 Large minor bedrooms to the rear
* Main bathroom with shower over bath and separate vanity
* Large bright laundry with loads of storage and separate toilet
* Newly renovated contemporary kitchen
* Large neutral floor tiling throughout living areas
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Huge paved gabled patio for alfresco dining
* Double remote garage with internal access
* Grassed area for the kids or pets and easy care garden beds
* Garden shed
* Built in 2006 by the ABN Group
Call Sam to make your appointment to view now!
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure parking